- Please follow any preparation given to you at the time of booking your appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
What to bring?
- Your Medicare Card
- Any Health or Concession cards
- Your referral from your doctor
- Any previous imaging/reports related to the scheduled examination.
Most procedures are bulk billed. For those procedures that incur a fee (screenings etc), you will be advised of any out-of-pocket expenses at the time of making your booking.
Your results will be forwarded electronically to your referring doctor and should be available within 24 hours of your procedure.
For any urgent reports, please advise the reception staff upon your arrival that you are returning to your doctor on the same day.